- Advisor to dozens of CEO’s and Executives in North America inside and outside of the insurance industry.
- Creator of numerous high value programs and intellectual property, like Young ProElite™, MyExit Strategy™, Personal Branding Guides™, and the Noise Reduction System™
- Author of “Make the Noise Go Away” and “Brand Aid”
- Internationally sought after Public Speaker
- Executive Leader at National and Regional companies in construction and trucking.
- VP of Consulting and Sales at a very successful regional insurance agency in the Southwest.
- Professional Athlete
- Current owner at Bushido Captive Innovations and Intellectual Innovations, LLC.
Experience as a Member at InCite
“When I was a member, I realized the power of being part of a unique group of insurance agents who have the same language about growth, sales, and running the business. The access to the tools, training, and advice, allowed us to move with confidence knowing others had already been down the same path.”
What do you enjoy about Leading InCite Performance Group?
“I knew I could make a big difference in this industry. Though I knew it would be disruptive and cause people to be challenged, I believed this is where I needed to be to share my experience with both advisors and clients.”
What unique values do you bring to the membership?
“Vision for the industry. It has been clear for 15 years and I can see what is coming next and how to take advantage of it.”
“The desire and ability to create tools and IP with speed that helps others get results.”
“Finding, creating, and connecting dots to help businesses succeed.”
Certifications and Skills
- CExP – Certified Exit Planner
- Exit planning (Internal and external)
- Presentation skills and speaking
- Executive and Second-in-Command leadership
- Financial Management
- Agency Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Sales Strategy in all lines of business
- Persuasion techniques
- Employee Engagement
- Pipeline development
- Sales Management