12 Years in Industry & 6 months at InCite
- Account Executive, Lacher & Associates
- Partner, Lacher & Associates
- Strategic partnerships, growth of our agency, and leadership of the benefits division
- Partner at Attentive Health, a corporate wellness firm, and Financial Education & Literacy Advisors, a financial technology & wellness firm based in Washington D.C.
Experience as a Member at InCite
“I’ve always enjoyed the level of interactions with members of InCite. We’ve all been to other industry events or worked with other groups that leave us wanting more. I love the new ideas, concepts, and action items that I learn at Extreme Networking – items we can take back with us too implement.”
What do you enjoy about being a Leader at InCite Performance Group?
“Throughout my career, I’ve always embraced change and new opportunities. Joining the leadership at InCite was a ‘no brainer’ because I enjoy the interaction with the team, sharing new ways to help our members, and helping entrepreneurs be successful.”
What unique value do you bring to the membership?
“I have real passion for helping our members build successful agencies/brokerages and learn with them in a collaborative environment. Having transitioned into ownership in my late twenties, I hope to impart some of my knowledge and advice on future leaders within our member agencies.”
Certifications and Skills
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Benefits Leader
- Development of Strategic Partnerships
- Wellness Program Design
- Development of Young Talent